I speak regularly in a wide variety of venues, from open forums to debates, universities to churches, on radio and TV. I am always delighted to talk about the possibility of any speaking invitation: simply send me a message letting me know that you are interested in me speaking at your event, and one of our team will be in touch. Don’t worry if you’re just at the early stages of planning or considering an event—we’d be happy to chat to you to offer suggestions and advice for whether you would be available for your group, meeting or event.
Every year, I speak on a wide range of topics, to audiences ranging from Christian to atheist, friendly to hostile. Here are some of the titles and topics that I’ve addressed recently, to give you a flavour:
- Is there Hope for the Future?
- Does Religion Poison Everything?
- Is Christianity a Delusion?
- Given All The Options, Why Jesus?
- Has Science Buried God?
- Can Life Have Meaning Without God
- Why Trust the Bible?
- Dead Man Walking: Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead?
- Are We Free and Does It Matter?
- Why I Am Not An Atheist
- Ideas Have Consequences: Why Your Choice of Worldview Matters
- Christianity: Irrelevant, Out of Date and Intolerant?
- Are You More Than Your Resume?
- What Does the Good Society Look Like and How Do We Get There?
- True For You, Not True For Me?
- More Than Words Required: God and the Problem of Evil
- Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God?
- Is Anything Worth Believing?
- The Question of God: Where Does the Evidence Point?
- Jesus in Islam: Point of Islam or Point of Difference?
- How To Talk About Jesus Without Looking Like An Idiot
- Three Fears That Keep Christians From Sharing Their Faith (And How To Defeat Them)
- Understanding and Reaching Our Muslim Neighbours
- Understanding and Answering Our Atheist Friends
- The Cost of Discipleship: Following Jesus in a Postmodern World
For More Skeptical Audiences
For More Christian Audiences
If there’s a topic you’d like me to come and speak on, simply contact me and I’ll be happy to chat through whether it’s possible—or if you’d like to organise an event but and have no idea what topic would work, I’d love to help you explore what theme or subject might work well for your audience.